This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Text based, literate roleplays?
04-08-2014, 06:44 PM
Text based, literate roleplays?
So recently I've been really interested in RPs (roleplays.) And I absolutely hate when people give little, too short 'one-liner' replies, that won't really satisfy my urge to RP! It's become simply annoying and hard to stand for someone like me, I've been RPing for just two years, but I love it already, and I'm asking if someone's got any good, NOT RPG, sites, who have creative, literate, and dedicated people who can handle a good roleplay and not abandon it after a well or so, which is text-based, no forums, two people, not everything is based off shows or books or etc. Semi-literate or literate. Or if you can RP yourself, that'd be good as well. Please answer down below, sites or others. Text based, no RPG! (: thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:52 PM

I'd recommend Coloholics. Plenty of original story RPing with plenty of consistent creative writers. Of course the people there prefer quality to quantity, the concept of RP literacy is flawed as it asserts that the ability to ramble is more valuable than concise writing and that the quality of a piece of writing is directly connected to how long it is and how much someone can digress, but then again I completely understand your frustration with one liners. Short concise posts have their place but it's frustrating not having much to work with to satisfy one's creative urge.
Anyway, at the very least what I can say about Colo is that for better and for worse it's unlike most other RP sites you may have encountered.
http://coloholics.ca/

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:58 PM

I'd be happy to rp with you :3 I've been roleplaying for almost 3 years now and I multi para rp, But I tend to match my partners post length. If you want an example of my rping skills and such email me on: theweakdieyoung@gmail.com

Also if your looking for some good sites check these ones out Smile

kittensnekoland.activeboard.com (I am De Niese)
narutorp.highbb.com (I am Cookiechan)