This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think my friend is mentally ill and needs help?
04-08-2014, 06:45 PM
I think my friend is mentally ill and needs help?
My friend I have known over many years now has been acting strange and is beyond delusional. Hes a gay man who fell for my straight male friend at the beach in the summer of 2013. After many times explaining over and over again that my friend is straight he repeatidly harrassed my friend even driving to his house countless times sitting on his property and having to be told to stay away from the premesis. From then on he would obbessivily check my friends tumblr facebook instagram and said many text messages to his phone. I know this kid as well for many years and he loves women. Novemeber 2013 me and my gay friend stopped speaking because he accused me of wanting my straight friend and being jealous. I didnt understand where this was coming from so I let it go and let him continue his life without me.Fastfoward to march 27 2014 he decided to contact me. He tells me he misses me and asked me a strange question. He asked if hes heard anything aabout him. I said no. He goes off to tell me he will be famous soon that hes gotten famous because chris brown found out about his current situation and he hit the cover of vogue in the new april 2014 in the corner says social media star rising. He than told me he has a strain of hiv and goneherria. That chrosbrown wants to sign him but hes in jail. His familys upset because of hisnnew upcoming fame. He was so serious telling me these things and still harrasing the guy ! Hes dellusional he showed me music videos and pictures

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:52 PM

As his proof to his upcoming fame. He also bought makeup and told me hes a women and tried on womens underwear in the macys girls fitting room and got kicked out. I need help I think hesgot a serious mental problem he lives alone he has no siblongs and his mother moved out about a year agp to anpther town and is totally obiviois to wats going on with her son

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply