This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i get traffic to my website ?
04-08-2014, 06:45 PM
How do i get traffic to my website ?
hello friends, i have a website before creations i want to know traffic source for my website. please give some informative information about website traffic.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:48 PM

There are many creative ways to increase traffic to your website. Some will cost you money, and some won't. Below you'll find many legitimate ways (ranging from free to costly) to boost the number of visitors to your website.
Steps:
1) Search engine optimization is about ways to get your website to the top of search engines.This cannot be stressed enough. You can do this by generating useful content like articles and blogs, by social networking and the development of multimedia.
2)After on-page optimization, you can go build your back links to your site. With backlinks, search engines will directly index your websites after finding the links. No need to submit your website to the search engines themselves. Your backlinks will do the work for you.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:49 PM

bookmarking is done for backlinking.other methods submit link to a directory and submit articles put the link in these articles.
04-08-2014, 06:53 PM

The best way is to get your site listed in the top 10 of the major search engines from the keywords that you select.
04-08-2014, 06:59 PM

There is best way top 10 list in google website traffic get bookmarking ,directory.social media and keyword search.
04-08-2014, 07:02 PM

You get traffic from off page and on page seo.moreover, the more your keywords are strong and attractive,you get the more traffic.Its fully depend on your keywords are according to what people are seeking..it should be targeted.
04-08-2014, 07:10 PM

Only A way SEO of your website, First do On Page, and then start SEO campaign of Off Page,
It's Long term, it will take minimum 4 month, to get good traffic naturally on your Website
04-08-2014, 07:15 PM

There are many type of traffic for a website which includes organic traffic, referral traffic, paid traffic, traffic from social media etc. You have to work on all types of medium to get traffic on your site.
04-08-2014, 07:15 PM

You walk with search engine with your website then you got the more traffic to your them related and it can be possible when you doing the SEO, SMO, SEM
04-08-2014, 07:21 PM

The best way is to follow the tactics of the Guru's that have all the traffic that they need. There are 100's of different ways to get traffic to your site. This site has over 100 different videos from an expert online marketer showing you step by step what they do to get new visitors every day. http://www.gurutrafficnow.com/