This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's your Facebook personality?
04-08-2014, 06:45 PM
What's your Facebook personality?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourfaceb...alityquiz/
BQ: What's your MC and any other placement you wanna include?

I got:
"Your Facebook Personality is Friendly

You are good at getting people to let loose. You are the fun one in your group.
You use Facebook just to have fun. You don't have an agenda, and you avoid drama.

You easily feel lonely. You like to have a big social support system to count on.
You're happy to be Facebook friends with people you don't know well - as long as they're friendly too!"

BQ: Sagittarius MC

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:48 PM

Your Facebook Personality is Authentic

You give others the benefit of the doubt until they prove you wrong. You see people as good.
You feel the best policy is to just be honest and truthful on Facebook. You don't hide who you are.

You are unpretentious and very real. You can't help but be yourself.
You can't stand it when people brag and posture on Facebook. Your updates are a fresh of breath air.

Gemini MC

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:51 PM

Your Facebook Personality Is Shy
You are a bit quiet and reserved. You are still figuring out your place in this world.
When you're on Facebook, you would rather mostly observe. You don't always feel like posting something.

You are kind hearted and very gentle. You are disturbed when people aren't able to get along.*
You think that people on Facebook should say something nice or not say anything at all. At least, those are the rules you play by.

-I am actually very disturbed when people around me aren't getting along, the rest is not as accurate. Facebook is manly to communicate with people I know...I rarely post updates. I'm answering because I heard your mc is actually your Internet persona so I found this interesting.
04-08-2014, 06:52 PM

LOl I don't have facebook actually..

Your Facebook Personality is Ambitious

You love to be in a crowd, and you know how to work it. And you remember everyone you meet.
You keep things classy on Facebook. You see your profile as an important part of your "personal brand".

You are always on; that mind of yours never takes a break. Even when you're relaxing, you're still scheming.*
You are careful about what you post on Facebook. You post often, but you try to avoid anything that will tarnish your reputation.
04-08-2014, 06:59 PM

I got your facebook personality is friendly

Sagittarius sun sign
04-08-2014, 07:06 PM

Your Facebook Personality is Authentic

You give others the benefit of the doubt until they prove you wrong. You see people as good.
You feel the best policy is to just be honest and truthful on Facebook. You don't hide who you are.

You are unpretentious and very real. You can't help but be yourself.
You can't stand it when people brag and posture on Facebook. Your updates are a fresh of breath air.
04-08-2014, 07:16 PM

I got
Your Facebook Personality is Friendly

You are good at getting people loose. You are the fun one in your group.
You use Facebook just to have fun. You don't have an agenda, and you avoid drama.

You easily feel lonely. You like to have a big social support system to count on.
You're happy to be Facebook friends with people you don't know well - as long as they're friendly too!"