This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he like me? We're in the 8th grade?
04-08-2014, 06:45 PM
Does he like me? We're in the 8th grade?
I'm 14 years old and the guy I like is also 14 but a few months older. For right now I'll call him Austin. Austin an I had been friends for almost 3-4 years now. He's liked me before but I didn't feel the same way so he moved on. Now I like him again and I need help. He stares at me in class and when I catch him he still keeps staring. One time he caught me staring and I looked away, but then he called my name and when I looked at him, he smiled. He's constantly looking to see what my reaction is when he tells a joke or says something funny. When I talk to him, he always leans so close that someone on the outside thinks he's about to kiss me. He flirts a lot but he also flirts with other girls, so that's just his nature. On this social media called "Vine" he always revines my vines. BUT, some days he will act completely FRIENDLY, which confuses me. However what confuses me the most is when he tells everyone "I don't like anyone right now." Is he lying?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:48 PM

He may just be the flirt you say he is but I doubt it. I think he likes you and enjoys teasing you, knowing you like him too.
Tell him to knock the teasing and flirting unless he plans to do something about it, like ask you out. My bet is that you will shock him into asking you out, Give it a try, what can it hurt?

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:58 PM

Yes he likes you !!! Constant staring and jokes is a big sign !! When he says &quot; I don&#x27;t like anyone &quot; - he is being very clever , he is using the elastic- band theory Smile ask him out in private ! Congrats !!!
04-08-2014, 07:04 PM

He like you he just dont want to admit It ask him if he remembers when he used to like you then say I think you should know I like you and let it take its corse
04-08-2014, 07:14 PM

If you want him to like you, snapchat him. And make sure you snapchat your face, not the floor or a black screen.
04-08-2014, 07:17 PM

Yes he totally likes you! You say he liked you before but you didn't feel the same way that time, so when he realised that you you like him back, he probably started being flirtatious with other girls to confirm that you liked him back to see your reaction! So tell him you like him already! Hope this helps!
Also, someone please answer mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...806AAg3dgK