This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get over these 2 guys?
04-08-2014, 06:45 PM
How do I get over these 2 guys?
I liked this guy... I've known him since 6th grade. We're in 8th grade now. But unfortunately, he switched schools. Wasn't really thinking about him that much until a few months later I realized how much I loved him and cared about him. I've never been able to tell him my feelings whether he liked me or not. (I'm a boy.) I miss him SO much... I just want to hold him in my arms... Me thinking about him is fuel on how I can manage school... And the other guy I liked... He asked me if I was was gay. I hesitated... The next day, I privately told him I was bi... That's when he told people about it... Several days later, he got mad because I was constantly staring at him... That's when he wrote me a note in my health class saying something like "Stop ucking staring at me... I grew angry, stressed out and sad... The reason I got angry was he took the wrong approach to tell me... He keeps telling people I'm bi... Plus, he gets mad at the outcome when he tells people I'm bi. Plus, he told people I kept staring at him. So he's mad at me for a problem he basically developed...Please help me Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:49 PM

As of the first guy that you like:
Try reaching out to him via social media. Today there are so many social networking sites (ex. Facebook, Twitter, etc.) that it&#x27;s so easy to keep in touch with people, or even just shoot him a text message.

From what I can tell, you have a problem with the second guy. Maybe he&#x27;s just not comfortable coming out yet. He may not know his sexuality yet. Give it time and he will ease into hopefully.
For him telling others that you&#x27;re bisexual, that&#x27;s none of his business and if people have questions about it- they can come to you. Whether you decide to tell people is up to you. And if others are bullying you because you are bi, you can ignore it and basically say &quot;Okay. I&#x27;m bi. So what?&quot; Or you can tell an authoritative figure (ex. A teacher, principal, parent, etc.)

Hope this helps.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:51 PM

This is wrong... If he is straight you really should give him his own space.. Plus I don't think you should keep being his friend.. he told people that you were bi and that's like not keeping your privacy and if that was a secret he shouldn't have told anyone about it...