This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook: how do change the privacy setting for ONE post made by a friend?
04-08-2014, 06:46 PM
facebook: how do change the privacy setting for ONE post made by a friend?
unfortunately my parents added me on facebook, and there is just one post a friend made on my wall that I want to change it so my parents cant see.
I know how to do it for ALL the posts in the privacy settings, but is there a way to hide only one post that a friend has posted on my wall?
it would be a great help (:
yes it kind of needs to be seen by other people, because it involves a few of my friends and I cant delete it because that would be mean.
its not inappropriate AT ALL, by the way, I just not something I want my parents to know about, and I know for a fact that they look at my page regularly.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:56 PM

Just delete the post. Is it that important that you need to show it to everyone else? It must be innappropriate. Believe me, not as many people check your individual facebook as you think. Just delete it.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:04 PM

It's not mean to delete it. Your friends will understand that you want to keep it private from your folks. Although, if it's not something you want your parents to know about, then I would probably say that it's inappropriate. Otherwise, what's the worry?