This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I ask her out for Valentines?
04-08-2014, 06:47 PM
How do I ask her out for Valentines?
Ok this is ASSUMING that I really won't be able to meet her. There's this girl that I'd want to ask out for V-day but problem is she's at work and really busy going to diff places so I REALLY can't just go there and find her coz she's not gonna be there Tongue.

So I really can't meet her and Valentine's is just a week away, my only choice seems to be to either TEXT her or CALL her. People have said that calling is better but isn't that way awkward? I don't even have her number. I could probably get it from other people but of course I'd look like a complete stalker Tongue. So I'm thinking I should just message her via social sites.

I'm not gonna ask her straight out. Maybe start with "hey how are you etc" and then after abit I'll ask her if we can meet up tom or something? Does that sound like a good idea? or is it still awkward? I mean it seems like an okay idea but like I said we didn't really talk before so I'm thinking it's gonna be real awkward. I really feel like the calling is not gonna end up nice. I know it's more personal than texting and maybe if we talked before yeah it'll work but since we haven't then I think that'd just creep her out. And since Valentine's is just around the corner, I don't think I have time to take it very slow. I really want to be with her in Valentine's though.

Does this sound like a good plan? Or how exactly should I do it?
She has showed signs of interest before but those are just signs and I can't be completely sure. Hope that helps.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:57 PM

DO NOT ASK ON A SOCIAL MEDIA SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am a girl and that is the worst way EVERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the best way is to ask in person but if that is not possible then a phone call would be best. if your worried it will be awkward then dont its not going to be unless you get awkward. just call and hold a conversation ask her how her day was ( make sure you let her talk most of the time! Smile girls love that!) then just butter her up a bit (ex. you looked nice today) then ask her! remember though dont sound over confident most girls like a shy and sensitive man not some overconfident jerk (ex. beautiful and pretty instead of sexy and hot) hope this helped!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply