This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I find out the number of hits a webpage (not website), that isn't from my website, has gotten?
04-08-2014, 06:47 PM
How can I find out the number of hits a webpage (not website), that isn't from my website, has gotten?
Again, it is not the hits from a webpage that's from my personal website, but from a website that isn't mine. It a web page from a popular website in the tech industry. Can I find this information for free from somwhere? If not where would I have to pay for such information. Last time, its not for hits to a website I'm looking for. I know how to find that. Its hits to a specific webpage in a website I'm interested in finding the hits to it. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:49 PM

If you dont own the website then obviously you wont get that information.

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:55 PM

If you&#x27;rd using WordPress, there are plugin which allow you to paste their code on every page or post to track hit times.
04-08-2014, 07:01 PM

The answer is simply, you cannot. This information is stored in the log files for each website and is under the ownership of the webmaster / business owner. The only possible way to view a a websites stats that isn't your own is if they are running a free hits counter where you can visibly see the counter on their page and click on it and see the results. Other than that unfortunately there is no way.