This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my website not found?
04-08-2014, 06:47 PM
my website not found?
I launched my new website and it could be found on Yahoo and Bing but after a week or so it disappeared! It shows up on all other search engines. Why did yahoo drop my website. It's a legitimate fine art photography site.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:57 PM

Search Engines can take a few weeks for sites to be listed. Have you listed your site in Bing Webmaster Tools (as well as Google Webmaster Tools) and uploaded their confirmation files as required?

Have you added good keywords to your site and adhered to good SEO practices?

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:06 PM

Did you actually give it a test with a search for, site:yoursite.com ?

Sometimes search engines give a site an initial favorable ranking, so they can more quickly collect ctr data, etc. it may have just gotten re-ranked to a back page. Google is generally the first to penalize a site for SEO trickery, sound too new to have suffered that sort of fate.
04-08-2014, 07:14 PM

New site and for this reason will notice the lack of stability on the search engines but several several weeks will be placed in the appropriate rank, and if you want to be Vialemratb First Vadauk to use this blog that offers you several tips in this area http://methodsmarketing.blogspot.com/
04-08-2014, 07:16 PM

1. Keyword in Domain name
2.Keyword in Post Url- Always change your post permalink if there is no keyword in the Url, blogger and WordPress by default adds title as the permalink. If you don’t see title of the post in the Url, then you need to change your permalinks option.
3.Keywords in Title tag,headings, meta description and in Body-
4.Optimize Images- Add alt tags and title in all of your images and make sure to optimize the size to cut the server load.
5. Interlinking- Interlink all your related post, make sure your link contains keyword. Don’t link too deep and same keywords more than two times. If you are linking to other website (outbound links) always make sure that site you are linking to is a “Good Site”, don’t link your website to spam sites.
6.Optimize your Website/blog- It is proven that decreasing the loading time of your website/blog is directly affects the number of visitors/pageview. Best practice is to not exceed 100k page size and reducing unnecessary scripts and meta tags from WebPage. You can use Google Page Speed tool to check your website speed and it also suggest what action should be taken to optimize website. To optimize your Website you can use W3 Total Cache WordPress Plugin.
7.Submit your website/blog to Search Engine/Directories-
8.Easy Navigation –
9.Quality Contents – Provide quality contents to your visitors, engage visitors and decrease bounce rate of your website. Don’t copy other’s work, write fresh contents,easy to read and primarily for your readers not for Search Engine.
10. Social Network- Create Social Profile on various Social Network such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn etc and daily share your post/article’s on these Social Network. Make sure you put your domain name in Social Network Profiles.