This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i tell him?
04-08-2014, 06:47 PM
should i tell him?
So I have been seeing this guy for like wile now. He was being a jerk and stopped talking to me out of the blue after we had sex, this wasn't the first time we've had sex so i know he didn't just stop talking to me because of that but its the first time we had sex unprotected. i know its stupid and i understand the consequences unprotected sex can have but it just happened and we didn't really think about it. So I've been really busy with school and everything (I'm 17 by the way and hes 19, in my country its legal) and I didn't notice that I'm 4 weeks late. I took a pregnancy test and it read positive. I'm going to go to my doctor on Monday to find out if its actually correct. So I was just wondering if i should let him know or does he deserve me telling him? I want to because I don't think its fair for him not to know but every message i send him he just reads it and doesn't reply. If you guys think I should could you tell me what to say cause i want to meet up with him and tell him to his face not off texting or social media.
(I'm really sorry about my punctuation.)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:52 PM

just show him your boobies

Ads

04-08-2014, 06:56 PM

You should tell him. If he's there father of the baby you both should discuss about options. Hopefully everything will turn out right
04-08-2014, 07:04 PM

You should let him f**k you and record it and then let him know a few days later that you are positive on pregnant. Because, he is going to leave you if you say that and you can't even prove it.
04-08-2014, 07:09 PM

You should tell him hes the father he has too know and like you had sex your taking care of you baby
04-08-2014, 07:12 PM

first, u know this guy is a jerk, so why agreed on having sex with him without any protection?

of course you should tell him that. both of you agreed on having sex without thinking of the consequences it might bring. you two are together in this heavenly sex, now you two should also be together in dealing with this responsibility.