This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i increase my website traffic for free?
04-08-2014, 06:48 PM
How can i increase my website traffic for free?
RadioVoice24 is the Best Online Live Radio Station in Bangladesh.Our Slogan is - “The Voice Of Soul” Visit to Listen Now - http://www.radiovoice24.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 06:54 PM

Free? You don't.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:00 PM

Add, to your site.

Get your IRS tax refund right now.
04-08-2014, 07:10 PM

Did you answer your own question? Just post it on Yahoo Answers under a seemingly relevant question? Thank goodness this place is no-follow so you don't get any link juice!
04-08-2014, 07:11 PM

Ofcourse you can get a good number of traffic. But those are not FREE. To get ample number of traffic you have to do some good work in cyber space. Smile
1) Your website design has to be Responsive and user friendly. So that it can attract lots if visitor. It will be very helpful for your website.
2) Share your website in Social Media Platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon, G+, Pinterest - from these websites definitely you can get a good amount of traffic.
3) Update your website with original and unique content - Major search engines fond of new and unique content. It will help your site to maintain a good position in cyber space.
4) If possible then post some of your articles in some good article submission sites and make a backlink to your site. Sites like Ezinearticles, Goarticles, Sooperarticle, Zimbio etc etc will help you in this case.
-- there are lots of ideas besides this. But I think my mentioned tps will help you a lot. Best of Luck!
04-08-2014, 07:14 PM

Site looks pretty good. Stay away from the paid ads until you really get a handle on all the SEO practices. search around for some white hat seo tips and more tips on link building which is key to getting you ranked better. Look at blackhat seo practices and make sure your not doing any of them. Hope that helps. Almost the exact same strategies we started with on our site and are currently expanding on. Good Luck!
04-08-2014, 07:19 PM

There are many techniques to getting more visitors to your website. Here are a few of the better ways of getting more visitors to your website.
Google looks at your website and tries to think how a human would think.If a real person would rate your website highly, then so will Google.
Google reads the words on your website.Phrases that you want to get found with should at least appear somewhere on your website.
A real person would rank more highly a website with lots of links to it. If lots of other people link to the site then it must be popular.Google ‘thinks’ in exactly the same way using a technique called Page Rank or PR.
04-08-2014, 07:21 PM

want to get great website traffic and most important its all target traffic? Checkout this site below..