This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Improvements to my website? - updated?
04-08-2014, 07:15 PM

The header of the site is too much big, I suggest to minimize it. why?
because the upper area is very important to your site, it is called (above the fold area). the user shall see 90% of the content in this area and he shall not scroll once he visit the page.
It is very nice site. good luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:18 PM

The photograph section on the home page is too big and hides some of the text above it on my monitor.
The colours and layour are lovely. I like the feel of the site.
Only other criticism would be that when you have such very good and clear photographs throughout the 'clipart' of the lady doing housework it really tacky and out of place.

***added
I have just looked again and either you have moved the row of three photos down a bit or it was a blip first time round but I can now read all the text above them.
I understand what you mean about using an employee's photograph but could I suggest something similar to your carpet cleaning snap. i.e. wood surface, bright yellow duster and perhaps just a hand in the process of dusting, or a window with a nice garden outside and again just a hand and cloth doing a wipe over.
Good Luck with it anyway the site is very tidy and neat.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply