This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this girl playing with me?
04-08-2014, 07:08 PM
Is this girl playing with me?
This girl I know showed signs of shyness but still some flirtation when we first talked. She commented on one of my photos that I'm cute, so then I asked for her number. But the thing is she replies only like twice, and never replies after that. It happened yesterday the first time, and today too as well; as if she doesnt text altogethee. But I can see she still goes onto social media. Is she playing the waiting game? What should I do? I know she finds me attractive and might even like me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:12 PM

What you need to do it the next time you see her, walk up behind her and grab her from behind, as if you are hugging her back. See how she reacts. That's what I always do with guys that I like and it works most of the time.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:20 PM

I'm guessing your both young (13-21)? It sounds either like she is playing with you or letting you run after her. Unfortunately the only way to find out is through either playing the same game (which may kill her interest) or pursuing her (which may end up hurting/embarrassing you). Good luck :}

Not to be a debbie downer it is also possible she simply isn't that interested, she may find you cute but there is a big step between that and wanting to be in a relationship or sleep with you. There are plenty of cute guys out there after all. Young girls tend to have their interests in a specific guy come and go or simply fluctuate quickly be careful not to get played with.
04-08-2014, 07:22 PM

Go for it, and actually chat face to face cause thats when all feelings really show. She might as well be more attracted to you when talking face to face ( happened to me)
remember dont give up fast because not all girls like to show signs of attraction...
Smile
04-08-2014, 07:30 PM

Did she give you her phone number or not?

If not, then she is not interested in you.

If she gave you her number, you are supposed to CALL her and ask her out. Use the word "Date" and have an exact day, time and place already planned. If she doesn't accept (or counter-offer an exact day she is free), then you stop talking to her because she is a waste of time.
04-08-2014, 07:31 PM

Have you tried actually asking her out? Ask her out on a date if she says no you know for sure, if she says yes then you can see if anything is there. You both sound young (this reminds me of being a teenager) so be careful as she may not be 'that' interested. Plenty of women/men have called me handsome or sexy either face to face or on facebook. Doesn't mean there is enough attraction behind it to start something.

You should definitely ask her out however the worst thing that can happen is she says no. Better than not really knowing. Abdelkar is 100% right btw face to face is a much better way to do things.