This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How-to: Article Spinning?
04-08-2014, 07:08 PM
How-to: Article Spinning?
When I write a blog post, from what I understand I would spin the article so that its completely different to the original. Would I then submit this second article to multiple article directories? Or would i have to write multiple version for each directory? Can also anyone suggest some other less-well known directories, thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:09 PM

From my own article directory, it is easy to see what submitters are using an article spinner as the articles they submit read as garbage and is unable to be understood.

There just doesn't seem to be a worthwhile spinner on the market that produces an article that can be submitted immediately without the "author" basically re-writing the results of the spinner. It would just be easier to re-write the article without using a spinner.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:11 PM

here is my take on article spinning both as an author and as a site admin that sees spun articles.

i write a high quality article and host it on our site for 3 days to a week, then submit that article to a select group of directories about 20

the spun articles i have seen make no sense and are unreadable. i had someone a couple years ago, take one of my articles, spin it and put it on his site as the author. i watch for copyright violations of my articles and if someone uses it without complying (links) then i get after them...this persons spun article was so messed up i was actually happy he took credit for that mess and i didn't get any links

btw...to understand Googles viewpoint on duplicate content, research it for your self, but my understanding is it only applies when it is on the same site

if you need a start in submissions, try using submit your article for 1 month (4 articles) then leave
04-08-2014, 07:16 PM

Hello Charlie, I have gone through your question and I would like to tell you that Don't use any kind of Spinned articles for your work. According to the latest updates of Google - they do not like 1 article for 1000 article directories anymore. But if you can write 1 quality article and submitted it to some quality article directories such as Ezinearticle, Goarticle, ArticleRich etc. It will help you a lot than multiple post.