This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i improve my keyword rank on google?
04-08-2014, 07:08 PM
How can i improve my keyword rank on google?
I had done all off page activities (directories, social bookmarking, article submissions, classified ads, press release, backllinks submission, Blog creations) but i did.nt get any result. Right now my keyword is at 30 position.
Thank you all for your suggestions...

But i had done all these things and also posted unique and relevent content but did'nt get any result... Still my keyword rank is at 30th position and from last few days it has at this same position.
Please suggest me what can i do to improvement in keyword rank.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:15 PM

I would say that your content should be innovative and original. If I assume that you have done all of what you say (maybe get a professional agency to review your work) then focusing on preparing quality content should help you to improve your ratings

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:20 PM

Sort out the your main competitors and research the back links of them. Check it out all the links manually and place your website links where will be possible. On second hand, focus on on-page part and execute Image submission, Audio Submission, Video Submission etc.
04-08-2014, 07:29 PM

Keep repeating the same process there is no hard and fast rule to increase your rankings as the competition level is very high. Keep repeating the process the only solution.
04-08-2014, 07:38 PM

Keep repeating the whole link building process, and keep an eye on your backlinks too (I consider that you have generated good backlink profiles). Apart from this, I suggest you to improve your on-page factors also. This will increase your SERP to some extent. If you think you missed some areas, then consult with a professional.
04-08-2014, 07:42 PM

i strictly believe do follow blog commenting is the best.
best ways:-
1)Publish relevant content
2)update your content regularly
3)have a link worhty site
4)meta data
5)use alt tags
04-08-2014, 07:49 PM

visit this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6kRWIl9...CeWXFP951g

Here you can get better answer to your question.
04-08-2014, 07:50 PM

Well Shikha..!! If you are doing these activities then I think you have some knowledge about how to optimize a web site. But before off page activities you have to do some necessary on page activities like:

-Sitemap
-Robots
-Meta header information
-Set Google Webmaster and Analytics account to check websit's health and how to interact users with your site
-Set SMO plugins (Ex: facebook, twitter, google plus, You tube)
-Alt tag
-Check validation error
-Language and geo tags
-Check copycontent
-Check mirror site and more.

Now my suggestion is focus on live discussions like yahoo answering, chat forums, social media, rather than making only anchor text.