This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook question guys. Not blocked by someone but I can't add him as a friend.?
10-15-2012, 08:36 PM
Facebook question guys. Not blocked by someone but I can't add him as a friend.?
My brother has a facebook and I've been on his page a few times but everytime I go on it, it only lets me report/block his page. There's no option to add him at all anywhere on the page. I'm so confused.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:44 PM

He probably just has it in his security or privacy settings no one can send him a friend request, or if you don't have any mutual friends that could be it because there is also a setting that only friends of friends can send requests. I don't know why anyone would want it, but it's an option Facebook provides. Ask him to send you a request and it will work

Ads

he probably has his account set to require having mutual friends to send a friend request, and you two dont have any mutual friends

he probably just deleted his account
basically, you can see his account as if it were still there, but you can not interact with it
it's what happened with my account(i deleted it)