This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Problem!!!!!!!!!!!?
10-15-2012, 08:36 PM
Facebook Problem!!!!!!!!!!!?
Arghhh, I just want to scream!! Why can't it just work? I'm not asking for to much!

I deactivated my account, then re activated it..ok all good then the problem started, when I went to comment or do anything!! It pops up saying can you please confirm you email address..ok fair enough put in my email..then it says you already have this email address..?? So I made another email account up put that in...finally a confirmation number has been sent through..put it in and it says on the top successful! Finally!!

Then it asks me again...and again...and again just won't let me do anything even though it keeps saying successful and when I go to do something goes back to the same poxy page! iPhone Facebook app - when I log onto that it pops up with this message saying something something please log back in..so I do..seconds later does it again!!!

I just feel like pulling my hair out..seriously? Wtf? Just work? Never had a problem with it before! Just now!!

Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:44 PM

I don't know, but we have the same name.

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:44 PM

OMG I'm having the same problem with my main Facebook account. I can log in with no problem but I cant upload pics,post my status or comment or like my friends status but there Facebook account works but mines doesn't. My business Facebook works just fine with no issue So I'm assuming something is wrong with Facebook?? I have sent 3 emails to the help desk and got nothing helpful back. I went ahead and deactivated my account gonna wait 24-48 hours and try again. Hope your account issue gets resolved.