This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adding meta tags to website?
04-08-2014, 07:09 PM
Adding meta tags to website?
We are in the process of running an add campaign to help generating customers to our website. We currently need help attaching meta tags to our website to confirm ownership and to track its progress. I have no clue... please assist me accordingly to complete process successfully. Thanks so much for your assistance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:14 PM

Meta tags are mainly to inform search engines about a site, if your using paid advertising they are probably insignificant.

For SEO the meta title for the window and the meta description that might get copied to the search result summary may be most important. Google ignores the meta keyword list.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:22 PM

Google 'adding meta tags in HTML', the instructions are all up online now.
04-08-2014, 07:27 PM

Meta tags are not necessary to confirm your ownership, it used to send google the keywords on which you want to show up your website in google search results.
04-08-2014, 07:29 PM

This is process that you need to do it alone and that's why all search engines provide you huge tutorials. I select you few tutorials on link below.