This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ideas about advertising a small spa in Athens, Greece, during summertime? 10 points for sure!?
04-08-2014, 07:11 PM
Ideas about advertising a small spa in Athens, Greece, during summertime? 10 points for sure!?
How would you advertise a small spa in Athens, Greece, for the tourists that come in Greece during summertime? I thought of distributing leaflets around Acropolis and other tourist areas... What about social media or other channels? Thanks in advance!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:15 PM

Get someone to write travel articles that describe the experiences in Athens, perhaps some famous spots and restaurants as well as the spa, you can submit them to articles like eZinearticles.com, if don well webmasters might reprint it on their site. Beside direct articles readers, the articles might show up in searches for Spa, Athens.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:21 PM

I am a free lance travel writer and submit to small magazines geared toward the disabled community and their families. This niche is growing exponentially as baby boomers age and families are becoming unified dwellers with adult children in the home longer in the last decade.

Knowing who you are targeting is a great place to start. If you are a small yet quaint hotel, freelance writers visit and write reviews pro bono; but remember, honesty is our policy and we would expect your employees not know in advance we were visiting your establishment.

I grew up in resort business and worked the back end. Service is key. That being said, disabled people, including myself still enjoy vacations and a review from someone such as myself would show you are savvy to the needs of the entire family.

K. Quinn
POB 2751
Moriarty, NM 87035
04-08-2014, 07:30 PM

Try distributing (either real or online) at local tourist boards, local travel agents, taxi and bus companies, tour companies, restaurants, hotels.