This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did that boy make so much money with facebook when every one gets on free?
04-08-2014, 07:13 PM
How did that boy make so much money with facebook when every one gets on free?
If facebook is free how did he become so rich? I think from big companies advertising on his site is all I can think of but they probably did not advertise til recently. I hope some one can answer. Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:15 PM

advisements

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:16 PM

Companies who want advertised pay them
04-08-2014, 07:20 PM

If you are an owner of a multi-billion dollar company, you are going to be paid very well because after all it was YOUR idea.
The whole point of the website, is for people to interact with others they know and have met in order to stay in touch via web. Of course Facebook doesn't charge. Why would they need to? They get paid for advertisements, appearances, etc. Facebook is very well off. They don't need your money in order for you to use the site.
04-08-2014, 07:25 PM

...in general, if you're not paying for the product, then you are the product being sold. think of pigs; as far as they know, they get free food and shelter...because they're the product. people's info and data stats are collected and owned by facebook, then sold to companies who then deliver targeted advertising right to your facebook page. advertising on facebook has been around for the past 4 years or so.
04-08-2014, 07:26 PM

he would receive all his money from advertisements, every time one is clicked he would get a portion of the revenue. For an example: one click equals 25 cents more
04-08-2014, 07:32 PM

Advertissments have been there for a long time, also some apps pay I think. There is also Facebook Credit that you can use on games.