This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this a good business idea?
10-15-2012, 08:36 PM
Is this a good business idea?
Hi. I'm 15 and I want to start my own online company. I want to make real money ($100-$300 a day), not kid money. I don't want to start an affiliate marketing business, but I want to start an online service company of some sort. Reseller hosting is a very saturated industry so here are my other ideas.

1. A digital music distribution/marketing company. There is a site called Tunecore which lets people sell their songs on iTunes. But for my company, we would find new bands/artists and provide that service for them. We would also provide a wide variety of marketing services. We could build band websites and market them on Facebook and other social networking sites. I could probably charge $100 for the site, and $70-$150 per album placed on iTunes (they would keep 100% royalties, they only pay the one time fee).

2. I found a free web script that lets you create a website where bands/artists can create profiles, share their music, and listeners can rate, share, chat, follow, etc. It is sort of like purevolume.com, but aiming at a smaller niche of new bands and artists. We would make money from ads and affiliate products Smile.

3. I've been looking, and they dont have websites that review bands. It might take a long time to write reviews though.

4. A website where people can buy and sell websites/domains. Like flippa.com, but I'm positive the industry is not really saturated, and I could make some money. I would charge a fee if the transaction is successful.

5. Lots of phone review sites go a lot into depth about phones, that it sometimes can be confusing. I have gotten a lot of feedback from elders saying that people in the phone stores are useless. I was thinking of making a site that reviews cell phones, but just gets to the point (who the phone is for, best features, pros, cons, final recommendation).

What other things could I do to make a lot of money ($100-$300 a day) online? Are any of my ideas good? Please don't say I should't post ideas on YahooAnswers, because i just want some feedback. I really want to know how to make a lot of money online.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:45 PM

Create your product first. Never should you begin to think about money until your idea is ready and complete. You could get people involved if you do it right.

Ads

you can sell yourself to the highest biddaa

Hey! If you are anything like me, and I think you are, then you can use a real opportunity to make some extra money, preferably at home online. Well I have some friends that were telling me about mass money makers program where they help you do just that, and I have to say Wow!, listen, I have been making money for a month now thanks to their video tutorials, you could be too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrGZMCHkbcM

Good luck….

Hi , to make money online one of the best options are paid per lead websites where they pay you for every lead you send them, not for every sale. That way you get paid whether the referral buys or not. My favorites are CPALead and Loudmo, you can Yahoo them.

You can also get your free success guide to say adios to working 9 to 5, the site is in the source below... Cheers.

5) From: Mark Sherwood (Bolton, England)
To: Frustrated Affiliate Marketer
After wasting thousands of hours, thousands of dollars and making hundreds of mistakes I finally uncovered the truth behind getting traffic online.
It had nothing to do with the fake gurus that people out there seem to love to criticize.
In fact, it’s a completely different group entirely.
Since that moment of discovery, I’ve never looked back.
You see I realised that there were people out there who were stealing my traffic and stealing my commission.

More information from URL: http://xtrem.pc.mu/

Hi, My Friend was out of work for some time and decided to look into making some money using the internet, he had no experience in this field of work and is actually doing very well form himself now.
Im now looking into doing this myself because i have seen for myself it can work.

There are many ways to make money with a website. If you are seeking knowledge, you may wish to have one source from which you can learn all the aspects of web marketing, integrate them and turn them into a cash flow. Your choices are to wander around on your own, or take a guided tour. I prefer the guided tour, and who better than someone who has made 7 figures in the business to show you. The Millionaire society is a group of millionaires who have formed a mentoring product with the specific goal of creating more online millionaires. You can join us in the society, or you can be left behind.

I use this site to find ways of making money online that are right for me and fit my needs. Because it's hard to find a method for making money online that fits everyone's needs. There are survey sites, paid to click sites, multi-level marketing sites, cost per action sites, affiliate commission sites and the list goes on.

I hope it helps.

God bless!

I use this site to find ways of making money online that are right for me and fit my needs. Because it's hard to find a method for making money online that fits everyone's needs. There are survey sites, paid to click sites, multi-level marketing sites, cost per action sites, affiliate commission sites and the list goes on.

I hope it helps.

God bless!