This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cheap, effective, and clever advertising ideas?
04-08-2014, 07:16 PM
Cheap, effective, and clever advertising ideas?
Ok i need some ideas to advertise my website KnGproduction.com around the school and other places. we r thoughtless right now so plz help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:21 PM

Uhhh., you already asked this question, but I will copy and paste my answer to this one.

I went to your website. very nice! I have always been partial to black. As for advertising, submit a press release, they are not just for big companies anymore. Go to forums that deal with your subject and say " Hey, I have a new website, come and check it out " When you write a question or put a post in a forum or newsgroup, put your website name as the signature. Go to websites that are similar and ask to trade links with you. Buy a book on internet marketing. Basically, everything you do should have your website promoted. At school, friends, family, bulliten boards at school, free classifides on the internet. ANYWHERE you can get away with putting your website name...PUT IT!!! I do, and it works....Best of luck to you.

http://www.squidoo.com/Top3MakeMoneyGuides

By the way....you put your website name in your question and I went there....That is a perfect example of what I mean.

When I posted this answer, I saw the one above me and I have to disagree. Your website looks good...it can be better, but for now at least it is out there. One thing I learned early on in internet marketing is not to become a victim of paralysis by analysis. Nothing is perfect to start with, but if you worry about every little detail, you will never get your website up....Not really trying to plug my site, but if you do go there, you will notice that I say it is a work in progress...But it is on the 'net, not sitting in a folder on my desktop!!!!!

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:28 PM

On your car,usfreeclassifieds,webbizinsider,trafficswarm.. If the search engines like your site you won't need these.. Your choice.
04-08-2014, 07:30 PM

There a few different methods you can use to increase traffic to your website, Below a few ideas that you can do more research into and see what might work best for you.

1. Search Engine Optimization of Web Pages

2. Social Media Marketing (myspace, facebook, etc)

3. Social Bookmarking Marketing (digg, reddit, etc)

4. Article Submission

5. PPC\CPM Advertising (This is hard to get a ROI)

6. Link Exchanges (Exchange links with sites directly related to yours, it can help provide some decent traffic since those visitors can actually find a use to your site.)

Again, this is just a quick list of things for you research on, there are thousands of different methods in increase traffic to your website.
04-08-2014, 07:37 PM

WARNING: THIS SITE CONTAINS VALUABLE INFORMATION AND PRODUCTS USING ADVANCED/LATEST TRAFFIC KILLER TACTICS !!
You Are Just 10 Minutes Away From Tons Of High Targeted Traffic To Your Website. Our traffic system collection will do all the work for you. We'll put your product in front of millions of customers, And set this up completely for you on Auto-Pilot. Take this opportunity to easily outperform your competition and take their customers. Only you can make this move and secure the future of your business. These products are worth $33,008.08, but it is more important to me that you can afford it ! Get access to our system now !!!

Visit : http://www.internetsecrets.com.au/