This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
if put up good content , would i get high ranking on google?
04-08-2014, 07:16 PM
if put up good content , would i get high ranking on google?
?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:17 PM

Putting up good content alone will not get you a high ranking on Google. Ranking depends on a large number of factors but two major ones are your on-site optimization and the amount of backlinks that you have. The idea behind a quality content is that if your stuff is very good,many people will link to it(backlinks) . So yes produce good content but optimize your content.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:25 PM

Depends on what content you are writing about. Your content will contain keywords which will capture by Google to provide relevant inquiries on particular topic. So if the search inquiries match with your content keywords (and your content is in high quality), I believe your content will rank high on google (soon or later)
04-08-2014, 07:33 PM

The point to note is - how will you analyze that you have good content? I mean to say- content which you think is good might not be so useful for the users..the way search engines judge this is by measuring the popularity of content by the number of backlinks and social shares it receives. Hence, only content cannot give you good ranking but instead, content with backlinks surely can.