This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I rank my website in google's first page fast?
04-08-2014, 07:16 PM
How do I rank my website in google's first page fast?
I have keywords I used and people are saying to use google places but nowhere does it have a box where I can add my websites link so that would be useless since all I want to do is rank the random help site I made on googles first page. I also don't have a product or service so there is no physical address people can come to since all I want is to rank my website in page one. But I have no clue how to do this fast. Ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:20 PM

pay google a LOT of money

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:27 PM

Examine the current sites ranking at the top for the keyword, get better content and more quality backlinks than they have, there is no real fast method, you can find blackhat services that can provide lots of links overnight but the benefits would not last and you are likely to be penalized eventually.

I assume you know tools like backlinkwatch and opensiteexplorer.org that help you see the competitors backlinks.
04-08-2014, 07:29 PM

Google's search engine, http://www.google.com, uses a variety of methods to determine which pages are displayed first in the results. Their exact formula is a secret, but there are a few things you can do to improve your positioning. The term for this is Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
04-08-2014, 07:33 PM

Actually there is no fast way to rank your website on the first page. If you're going to use methods that will work in the long run - then the whole process will take a while, but the result will be stable. I've attached the SEO checklist with the detailed overview of SEO tasks to focus on (on-page, off-page, keyword research and other).