This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you do if you are reported as spam on Facebook, but you didn't do anything?
10-15-2012, 08:37 PM
What do you do if you are reported as spam on Facebook, but you didn't do anything?
I was reported for spam on Facebook so now I can comment on pages' posts for 15 days. I did nothing that I think would be accepted as spam. For a while there was a page that I really liked posts from so I constantly commented on the posts. I started getting reported for spam recently and now Facebook won't let me comment on any pages' posts. In my other account(that's a Facebook page, not a regular account) I posted on a bunch of pages' walls because I needed new "likes" and now that page is forbidden to post on anyone's wall. What can I do to stop getting reported for spam?
Okay, so jerks keep saying things like "you say you're not spamming, but you are so stop." It's not spamming when you 'like' a page and then politely ask them for a share to get your own page started. I have a fashion page and 'liked' a bunch of other peoples' fashion pages. I then said something like this to them "Could you please share my page? Smile I'm new to Facebook as of today and need some shares to get me started! Please and thank you! c:" Now how the hell is that spamming? Just because you ask a few people to help you out, because you also gave them a like, it isn't spam.

Also The question was supposed to be "What do you do if you are reported as spam on Facebook, but you didn't do anything?" Ooops. I didn't realize it before I shared the question.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:45 PM

here is an idea... don't spam

Ads

dont do things to get "likes" - dont advertise stuff like your page, and dont make repetitive posts, because that automatically flags your profile/page for spamming

Put in Feedback on FB. Let them know, you didn't do anything wrong.. And in 3-5 days you should get a response if not, Do feedback again..

let's see, you claim you did nothing wrong & then went on to describe how you spammed for likes.
("I posted on a bunch of pages' walls because I needed new "likes" "<--this is spamming)

so yeah, you did do something wrong. stop spamming people & they'll stop reporting you.