This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Internet problem. Help anybody?
04-08-2014, 07:23 PM
Internet problem. Help anybody?
Hi there Smile

I have a fast ADSL broadband plan from BigPond (Telstra Internet). My internet is unlimited but if I go over the allowance, it goes slow. And I mean very slow. But I don't get charged extra when I go over. (That is my plan, not the problem). Now the problem: when I haven't used the allowance of data, download speed is very good, but gaming connection is horrible. I always lose matches in CoD and die before people shoot me. (Btw I use xbox 360 for my gaming). When I have used all my gigabytes of data. Download speed is slower than a snail and gaming connection/ping (I think that's what it's called) is so smooth and I ace at all my multiplayer games. Is there a way to get a middle ground between this? Eg. Normal download speed - normal gaming. Or even better great download speed - great online gaming.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
If someone solves my problem, that would mean the world to me. Big Grin
Thanks Wink

P.s. I have a gateway 2wire modem with Wi-Fi & LAN

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:24 PM

thats a weird plan. do you use the x-box over wifi?

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:33 PM

Problem occorder bcoz of using xbox in wifi Sad
And moreover this type of Plans always conflicted, specially when you have some GB Allownace in High Speed and Slower after it reached.

I would suggest you to Try Game Booster / Internet Boost btw, Not sure if it can help you!