This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do women who choose to disclose their personal details on the web(like facebook) do it with the understanding of the pos
04-08-2014, 07:24 PM
Do women who choose to disclose their personal details on the web(like facebook) do it with the understanding of the pos
or do they do it unknowlying?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:29 PM

I think nobody truly understands all the possible consequences of the "life on Facebook".

Not long ago I was surprised to discover that you can be criminally prosecuted for giving likes to certain kind of content. I am sure that most people don't know that.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:31 PM

I don't think people care to be honest. Posting a million pictures of themselves and telling everyone what they had for dinner is far more important. It's actually quite scary the way people think nothing of posting their whole life stories where anyone can see it.

http://www.takethislollipop.com/
04-08-2014, 07:31 PM

Since face book is in the public forum anything posted, even this comment, can be used against you in a court of law. Law enforcement does not need a search warrant to view even this comment. This is why the cops love the social media.
Today, 4-3, a man is at LMDC, for terrorist threating 1st for posting a threat of violence on face book when Thunder over Louisville happens on 4-13. He posted a picture of some guns as well.
Most people do not understand the concept of boundaries when posting something on the social media.
Never ever be on the computer while under the influence of alcohol ,any type of legal / illegal drug or a combination of the above.
04-08-2014, 07:41 PM

People who feel that no life experience is validated until they have shared it with 1,414 "friends" on Facebook are unlikely to have the intelligence level required for thinking about possible consequences.
04-08-2014, 07:43 PM

those sort of women like attention like they like a shoe sale.