This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How To Get Clients and Sales As A Freelancer?
10-15-2012, 08:37 PM
How To Get Clients and Sales As A Freelancer?
Hi, I provide instruction for wellness program. I had setup blogs, Twitter and Facebook for marketing purpose. On top of that, I had advertised on some websites which are free but with little traffic. May I know, how do I improve my marketing effort and result for better sales?

Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:45 PM

Maybe you could arrange face-to-face meetings (call to make appointments) with the CEOs/presidents/owners of health care agencies, health care insurers, and maybe even physician's offices (if your services would be covered under the insurers). That would be more powerful, because a) they'd be "seeing" your passion and you as a real person; b) they'd be more impressed since you showed intiative; c) it shows you're passionate and so probably excellent in what you do; and most importantly of all, for you d) all of those individuals (there may be many more examples--I just listed a few) have ACCESS to all the patients. It's the patients who will ultimately need to be served (so that you can bill). Don't count on people to find you online unless accompanied by significant investments in direct mail and tangible flyers/postcards/brochures.

You may be able to bypass that direct mail component BECAUSE you'll be going "direct to the source" by way of your appointments. I'm not saying it's going to be easy....but, you know what? It may turn OUT to be a smart move, esp if you're personable type, engaging, likeable, charming. If not, have your friend/spouse/etc be your stand-in rep. Of course you'll have to train them for their 5 minute presentation and to be ready for all types of questions from those CEOs etc. I think this would be a smart move for you....and may end up saving you a ton of money...and then making you some good money too. Sorry I couldn't provide more details. I'm not sure how the "wellness" industry, within your particular specialty, works. Good luck and have fun doing it.

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:45 PM

You can always hire someone to do all that and for you. If you aim for selling stuff I don't see that point in doing all that SEO work yourself. Hire someone and notice the results and conversion.
A good place to find cheap SEO freelancers may be: http://www.seoclerks.com/
You can also post your own services here and I'm pretty sure you can buy other people's services with the money earned from those services. Its like a win-win situation if you don't have a big budget.