This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I liked an Instagram picture and unliked it really fast!!?
04-08-2014, 07:25 PM
I liked an Instagram picture and unliked it really fast!!?
I was looking at my crushes Instagram, and I accidentally liked one of his photos! I realized this immediately and unliked it in a matter of 4 seconds after liking it...
I changed my username, deleted most of my selfies/pics and took out that thing where you put your name. So he wouldn't know it's me.

In his notification... Would he have seen it?!?!?!
Please answer I'm freaking out.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:26 PM

yess it has happened to me before and the guy was like oh you like creeping me on instagram ehWink but in all honesty he wont care its just one like hell forget by tmrw

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:31 PM

Why do you get worked up over something so trivial? All you did is like a picture, its not like you told him you want to have his babies.

Stop acting like an idiot.......
04-08-2014, 07:40 PM

( C- Caroline A- Alison )
C- I am so sorry for you girly. My best friend and I literally just tried it on instagram and off instagram and if he was off instagram, it shows in notifications until he clicks on it. If he was on instagram it would show until he refreshed his page. Don't worry girly, you never know, he may like you back or think your nice for liking his photo. Keep smiling! P.S. FOLLOW ME Smile

A- BTW I really don't care if you follow me or not lol. but seriously you didn't have to change anything cause you never know what could of have happened. Like Caroline said he may have liked that you liked his photo and may have thought that you were just being nice.
04-08-2014, 07:45 PM

Mine does that sometimes and it usually stops after about 2 or 3 pictures.. I'm pretty sure it's a glitch. Make sure you have the newest version (: