This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there anymore clean adult chat rooms?
04-08-2014, 07:25 PM
Is there anymore clean adult chat rooms?
Now you might be actually laughing at this point, but I'm serious. I might be in the minority looking for such, but I actually enjoy, and miss chat rooms where you could meet and talk to different people all across the world about anything.

Anything but sex that is. I am just looking for a chat room where adults can converse about movies, video games and music without the worry of being privately messaged about sex or cybering. Do they actually still exist? I am having a hard time searching for adult chat sites without bringing up the obvious. Any help would be appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:29 PM

Unfortunately I fear most chat rooms now are plagued by bots which try and lure people in with talk about sex and so on.

You could try looking for various forums which have an IRC page to chat to people with?
They're not as common so seem to be less troubled by bots.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:33 PM

Hello, In CamVoice video chat users are ordinary people (not camgirls) there are many moderators and there are chat rooms suitable not only for sex...
Hope my advice helpful Smile
04-08-2014, 07:37 PM

I know? there are lots of adult chat rooms. but all are not good. One of my friends using WebCamFire
But before using it i have to ask you for other best cam sites. WebCamFire also not bad. What is your idea?