This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
unique business idea?
04-08-2014, 07:26 PM
unique business idea?
if i have a good unique business idea : with who can i talk with to direct me and help me without stolen my idea if the only problem was the money to start my idea?? its about products and marketing

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:26 PM

No Idea , But If you concult with your friends and relatives you can get your Answer.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:34 PM

Before you start telling the whole world about your idea, get them to sign a NDA or Non-Disclosure Agreement. This document you can get free off the internet. This doc just says that it is your idea, and protects you in case somebody likes it and starts the idea on their own. You can present your idea to family, as they will give you the postives and negatives about this business idea. But, just be careful outside of the family - too many scammers out there!
04-08-2014, 07:36 PM

Go to http://www.score.org/mentors and enter your zip code. On the next screen, you will get information on the nearest SCORE chapter. Call them and arrange for a free meeting with a volunteer SCORE mentor. They will guide you through the process and you can meet with them as many times as you need to.

SCORE is a nonprofit association dedicated to entrepreneur education and the formation, growth and success of small business nationwide and is a resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).

SCORE has 364 chapters in locations throughout the United States and its territories, with 13,000 volunteers nationwide. Both working and retired executives and business owners donate time and expertise as business mentors.
04-08-2014, 07:38 PM

First step is to prepare a business plan with financial forecasts. Second, do a mock up of your product/service and then you can get business assistance to help you get funding and other support. If it just remains an idea that won't get very far.