This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How good is Drip Feed Links? (Internet Marketers)?
04-08-2014, 07:26 PM
How good is Drip Feed Links? (Internet Marketers)?
There's a website called: http://www.dripfeedlinks.co/

These guys offer to build daily back links to various websites for you by
submitting a percentage of blog comments and forum comments with
links to your pages using various keywords you instruct them to use.

I've been holding off on paying for this service because I can't find
any reviews online from real users about this site.

I really need to know if this site is good. Can anyone tell me the truth?

Do the links from Drip Feed Links really push your rankings up?

What kind of Page Rank do the blogs and forums have that these
guys post links on?

Thank you for giving me an honest answer! NO SPAM PLEASE!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:29 PM

While getting backlinks at a regular pace rather bursts of hundreds or thousands at a time is a good thing, blog comments and forum posts are some of the lowest value backlinks sources, that are commonly created by software robots on lower grade sites that tend to auto approve submissions.

Google has changed things up going from not caring much about backlink sources, or at most ignoring those identified as spam links, to penalizing sites that don't respond to an "Unnatural link pattern" warning they have sent to thousands. While previously just ignoring those identified as suspicious backlinks to allow for the possibility of a competitor sabotaging a site's search ranking, they now are playing hard ball, though they have added a Disavow form for webmasters to report they don't want and didn't create a backlink.

One must now tread more lightly, using more than just 2 types of backlink sources to maintain a natural looking profile, also keyword anchor text should be limited, only having it on 1/3 of backlinks would be conservative, mixing the keyword with larger phrase variations helps as well.
Bearing in mind that you may want to remove some of these links in the future, by perhaps eliminating the url of some inner target pages, you might make light use of such a backlink service, ideally in a trial period where you can check the quality and page rank of each page providing a backlink. Some links from ranked quality sites are 100x more valuable than junk backlinks, a smaller quantity of links would be a lot easier to manage should you have to remove some. Do Not direct questionable backlinks to your home page, where you don't have many options for shedding them, you can't just change the address like for an inner page.

This same guy owns at least 140 web site names, with no apparent emphasis, typically someone running a private blog network would conceal the common ownership better, but these could be some of the backlink sources.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:35 PM

Automated linkbuilding service... sound as linking to all sites that software can find and spam them. Later you will get message in WMT about "unnatural links". Since they are made with automated way and you can't delete them i'm almost sure that you will get some penalty (drop rankings or disappear in SERP).

Recover from this will be expensive long process and site may never get old positions.
04-08-2014, 07:42 PM

add content regularly. it will automatically get genuine links,,'
its best to have multiple social accounts and automate submission to these sites..

have you tried any social marketing tool , like http://onlywire.com