This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How come some Caucasian people get upset over racist jokes on tv?
04-08-2014, 07:26 PM
How come some Caucasian people get upset over racist jokes on tv?
And the pull the whole
"Why can blacks be racist but we can't" scheme.
it seems they don't realize how pretty mug all comedy tv shows has at least some racist jokes in them.
they do about blacks Asians and Mexicans all the time, and I bet they laugh their butts off.
but if it just one joke about a white person than they come to their social media sites and cry about it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:28 PM

Well why can't White's tell racist jokes? I don't get mad, I think they're funny. Why are u geneneralizing.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:33 PM

The whole issue has gotten out of control. We pay more attention to jokes then we really not ought to - everyone. I am one of the most racist people you will meet. Most of my observations bare me out and I choose not associate with races I do not care for. Let me clarify quickly, people have started to confuse culture with race which should be different but is not recognized as such. The main difference is you can change your culture, or modify but you can not change race. I have come to believe the confusion is created by those in power, and those who want it, to insight conflict, much like we are doing in this fine example.

First, ***** (*******) (they even star it out, no its not the N word (for fear of starring out) and it is a word used in medical journals) is a race, yet Black, and African American is a culture. The president is African American, but he is not Black because his mom is white and his father is from Africa. No one in Obama's family has ever been a slave so ask yourself "is he black"? Does not the coming from slaves in America make you distinctly Black? Caucasian is a race yet Appalachian, Arcadian, Italian American, European American is a culture. Asian is a race, yet Korean, Japanese and Chinese are cultures, so is Asian American (yes they are countries too but nations formed from a like culture) So, I wont mix words and just say I prefer my culture over others, so I am racist. I have my culture and I choose it over all others. Now having said all that there are things that everyone has a right to. Equal pay for equal work, fair housing, free from work place preferences other then work ethic. Equal rights as far as the law and overall equality in everything. But there are things I choose not to do with the people who do them and too keep them at a distance as long as it does not violate the laws (which my culture advocates, following the law). My culture values education and pursuing an education as a career choice. Some cultures don't value education, choosing to put a faith in sports, or crime. I treat my wife as a lady, and all women as ladies, some cultures do not choosing to debase them in song and choose names for them such as ho biach(not sure of spelling, as it is an Italian word for whore). My culture has me taking my hat off in restaurants, and when I wear it, I wear it as designed. My culture also advocates wearing your jeans as designed and not displaying your underwear. My cultural ethic is to obey the law and change it by using the system. Others seem to violate laws regularly, and see no need to obey them, instead crying injustice, and fighting those who would protect them, from each other. They fill the prisons in greater proportions then mine. I was taught to take care of my children, having children within marriage and providing for them. Some seem to have children without marriage, abandon them and move on to others. I choose to find a women within my culture and covet no other for she is beauty in my eye. Others seem to go outside of the culture, to seek out a trophy bride in order let the world know they can achieve the same greatness, flaunt it as if to say look what I took of yours all the while totally abandoning their women they should love. There again, choosing women they do not love but instead who they want for whatever non romantic reason. If they do choose their women, the prize the features that make them similar to other cultures the perceive and isolate as "the race". I love my wife, because she has the same characteristics as my mother and I know my children will look like me and be a successor to my culture.

All that we prize in our culture comes under criticism from time to time. All that see it want it, but do not want to earn it as we did. They want it given to them and all they do is in an effort to seize and destroy it. Our culture has come together and resolved our differences, through bloody conflict to form one united nation from all over the world. Within ourselves we are the most diverse culture in the world. The world as we know it was created by us, good or bad. We do take responsibility for the bad, its within our cultural ethics to do so. We admit fault and we work to improve ourselves.

Anyone can become part of our culture as long as they are willing to follow our rules, yet they do not -- choosing to undermine and corrupt our children, in an attempt to bring them down to their level. Sadly they do, yet the idols and leaders of this culture rise, in wealth and stature. In secret they abandon their culture, choosing mine, yet will act as if they are of that culture. Ask, yourself is it a good culture you are willing to be part of. You see to want it, yet you hold on to yours, good and bad. Instead of bringing what is good about your culture, you bring the bad and evil aspect of your culture.

So, I choose my culture and I think my culture is the best, like America is the best country in the world. Like the Miami Heat is the best team in the NBA, because it is mine? Criticize mine and all I believe in and I get upset.
04-08-2014, 07:35 PM

BECAUSE THEIR RACIST!
04-08-2014, 07:39 PM

I&#x27;m Caucasian and I get annoyed at any racist stereotyping and jokes, not all white people get butthurt over white racism, some, like myself, take offense to any type of racism. :&#x2F;