This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Dylan Queen Top Designn a legitimate website?
04-08-2014, 07:27 PM
Is Dylan Queen Top Designn a legitimate website?
I found a prom dress on their site that i love, but I'm having a hard time finding out if they're legit or just another scam site. Can somebody please tell me if they're legit and how you know?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:34 PM

The website seems to have a good online reputation based on the report below:
http://www.scamvoid.com/check/dylanqueen.com

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:35 PM

This site seems like a scam, I was looking for dresses too, and things just didn't feel right. I did some research and found this website:

http://www.trustpilot.com/review/dylanqueen.com

Notice how ALL the reviews are 5 stars (with a single 4 star review). Also, don't all the responses sound incredibly generic with similar language and voice? All 5 star ratings is impossible. Even luxury brands get 1 star ratings from people. Also, notice how the one star rating has been submitted for removal from the website, by the DylanQueen website! Why would they do that if they were legit? The girl had nasty things to say, and the company wants to cover up. I WOULD NOT recommend buying from this company. Also, I was on their website with live chat, and the spokesperson never responded when I asked if the site was a scam. When they did, they said the site was having difficulties and never came back. Again, this site is not to be trusted.
04-08-2014, 07:43 PM

Here is the review I just posted. If you don&#x27;t want to read it all you need to take from it is it&#x27;s not recommended ,thanks
Dresses arrived all too long that the knee length requested. Stitching coming away and stains on 2 others. We ordered 5 dresses. All are too long and 1 is falling to pieces and two are stained. Having emailed Dyaln Queen to advise we just keep getting the same emails either asking to Resend the photos of the evidence or the order number.Told us to wash in vinegar and then offered 10% so £15 for £300. Utter joke. Comments of Facebook page have been removed without being acknowledged and now no longer able to comment on their posts. I do not recommend using them. 28 March 2014
04-08-2014, 07:47 PM

BEWARE: I purchased a dress with beading from DylanQueen.com. The beading was horribly mismatched colors with each other and the dress. They guarantee: "We carefully select high-quality beads, pearls, fabrics and threads to create every dress. We look for vibrant colors, beautiful sheen and rich textures in every material that goes into your dress."
However, they selected purple, blue and emerald colored beads that clash terribly with each other and with the pale pink dress; it looks incredibly tacky. Chinese seamstresses obviously have different color tastes than in the US. (They acknowledged the problem when they asked if we could get it fixed locally.) They have refused to provide a refund. In doing internet research, its obvious they essentially NEVER provide refunds. I would warn anyone against buying here. By the way, they ship from Suzhou China; good luck trying to do a return even if they would do it.......