This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to base the SEO on a specific keyword?
04-08-2014, 07:27 PM
How to base the SEO on a specific keyword?
Ok so recently I made a e-commerce website where I listed the rugs that my dad had in his shop, hoping that it might just bring in a few extra sales. I chose the domain rugsinusa[dot]com, as we wanted to base the sales in USA. However, there is already a site names rugsusa[dot]com and this has made it hard for me to get a better seo ranking. I do get listed 2nd when searching 'rugs in USA' but this hasn't really brought much traffic to my site. More of a traffic comes from keyword of the rugs type e.g ' qum silk'. I have figured out that the trend for the search ' rugs usa' tend to be high, however my site is not shown when searching this keyword. Any help on how I can get listed on a higher trending keyword? Thankx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:28 PM

Try to make back links with different anchor text including the keyword 'rugs usa' like you can also make back links with anchor text 'rugs in usa' or 'usa rugs marketplace' etc. to rank just get more back links and you will get success

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:36 PM

A website that is well optimized for search engines "speaks the same language" as its potential visitor base with keywords for SEO that help connect searchers to your site. In other words, you need to know how people are looking for the products, services or information that you offer, in order to make it easy for them to find you—otherwise, they'll land on one of the many other results in the SERPs. Implementing keyword seo will help your site rank above your competitors.
04-08-2014, 07:40 PM

Honestly, if you will only start learning now and you already have your website, it will take months and years before you can get results from your website. While you are learning about SEO techniques, particularly using keywords to get more visitors on your site, I suggest that you try out an SEO Company first or a professional that can help drive more traffic to your website. While you are learning about SEO, your website is already climbing up the ranks so when the time comes when you already know how to do it, you already have a successful website to start with.
04-08-2014, 07:44 PM

Good question. I don't know but I can help you. Please visit our site to solve your problem.I think that
you get a good solution for your keyword.
http://www.moreviews.net
04-08-2014, 07:47 PM

You have to do keyword analysis but I would leave it to a professional SEO company like this one:
http://www.perfectfutureweb.com/en/seo.html
04-08-2014, 07:56 PM

The success of website to get 1st page in Google search engine can be determined by many factors.
Other factor is competition, unique content, until the on-page optimization and off-page.

In this article will be discussed in a special 24 important factor in the on-page SEO for read it
http://websiteseo.6hanem.com/24-importan...bsite-seo/
04-08-2014, 08:00 PM

You need a keyword research tool. Don't bother so much on 1 or 2 the great keyword you think. There are plenty more of them. Just keep searching. You may do backlink to your current competing keyword, but it is easier to get a new one, a long tail keyword usually helps a lot.