This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
do you think facebook should be shut down?
04-08-2014, 07:28 PM
do you think facebook should be shut down?
I need personal honest opinions about this topic for an article I am writing, since many cases have been reported about cyber bullying like the case of Amanda Todd. Please dont say hurtful words about "how stupid I am, of course not". I just want to know what the public thinks. Thank you, I'll rate 5 stars Smile
Thank you for the answers, even though you cant even take this seriously

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:35 PM

No.

Thanks for the 2 points!

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:37 PM

Why? If people don't like it they don't have to use the service.
04-08-2014, 07:40 PM

Bullying existed long before the use of social media, so just because a handful of immature people abuse something doesn't mean it should be taken down. That would be like saying, because people get in car accidents, we should ban all cars. Not everyone uses Facebook to be cruel. Many, like myself use it to stay in contact with friends and family you may not see every or even every month.

Taking Facebook or any other social media away will not solve the problem of bullying. It may take cyber bullying, but kids and even adults will continue to bully others if they're the type of person that take joy from the pain of others. Plenty of people have been bullied at school or their work place without the use of social media.
04-08-2014, 07:42 PM

I think yes, coz peoples spending too much time on Facebook instead reading some book or go out wit friends , except children, because they need to study , not to spend time for nothing. Smile