This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How will windows 8 help SEO and SEM as well?
04-08-2014, 07:28 PM
How will windows 8 help SEO and SEM as well?
I am a content writer, (bachelors in English literature).
I have to write an assignment the topic is "Desktop Go social! Windows 8 has introduced social integration in desktop operating systems. How will it help SEO and SEM as well?"

But as I don't have much background of computer sciences, I am falling a little short.
Till now, I have explained a little about the Windows 8 and how it used the apps, and its social integration.
Can somebody give me points, so that I can write an article on it?

Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:34 PM

It can only help by making work done faster i;e Social Presence via windows apps.

"Windows 8 lets you automatically connect to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, and other social services. If you link these accounts to your Windows 8 PC, Windows 8 will sync your mail, appointments, contacts, and more from your social media accounts to your PC"

So if you can encapsulate all your social media in to one platform, you will be able to share more information as possible. That mean more real time data to search engines. Hence more data for SEO SEM spay to analyze, which in turn more revenue for online business.

But, believe me this is a pain in a**

Good Luck

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:39 PM

Search engine optimization (SEO) is the science of increasing traffic to your Web site by improving the internal and external factors influencing ranking in search results. It is a major part of Internet marketing. It is mostly technical in nature. It includes Web programming expertise combined with business, persuasion, sales and a love for competitive puzzle solving. If you do all this right, you will have a Web site capable of maintaining desired revenue goals while achieving high rankings in the organic sections of agence de referencement results pages. Creating a Web site does not just involve technical skills, or copywriting, or links, or Engagement Objectsâ„¢, or search engine submission; it involves an intricate blend of more than 200 variables woven into the fabric of a Web site. It is difficult to accomplish this type of project without a formal, proven methodology and strong proprietary tools. We offer you a tutorial on all of that and more on these pages.http://seoreput.com/