This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you need a mobile phone to use twitter?
10-15-2012, 08:37 PM
Do you need a mobile phone to use twitter?
I'm a screenwriter and i'm currently trying to network. I already have a myspace account and twitter would just be another great place to network except I don't have a cell?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:46 PM

Hi,

not necessarily! Twitter can be accessed from a mobile devices as well as desktops & laptops also.

warm regards

Ads

Nope Big Grin You dont have to have a cell phone for twitter...

Some other advice, try getting a facebook account too if you havent yet for better networking Big Grin

You don't need a mobile phone to use Twitter. You can use Twitter from the computer itself. That is the other option to use the twitter while traveling.

Twitter On The Go!

Using Twitter with your phone (through SMS/text messaging or with a third party app) will change the feel of Twitter for you. Not only can you receive Tweets via SMS from people you follow, but you can also post updates to Twitter from your phone while you're far from a computer. These are some of the most frequently asked questions about using Twitter on your mobile device.

Hi Aray B, you can access Twitter both from a mobile or a pc. Both are valid options.