This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is there any money in buying and selling web domain?
04-08-2014, 07:29 PM
is there any money in buying and selling web domain?
I was wondering if there's any money in buying and selling web domains with a low investment cost? also link to used resources for buying and selling my domain would be grately appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:34 PM

If you build it up so that you always have 1,000 domains you're buying and reselling, sure, you can make some pretty good coin that way. There's also a term called "domain arbitrage" you might look into that deals with getting paid on parked domain name traffic. There are industry experts, products to buy and even conferences on the topic. I've listed a good resource below for you to check out. Domain investing is not the way I personally choose to make money online, but I've known a few people who are successful at it. Just have to find what you like to work online with and stick to it.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:38 PM

Those making a living at it own many thousands of domains which they hold until a motivated buyer comes around, they use a parking service which runs ads on the site to try to pay the annual renewal fees.

One with limited funds might do better flipping sites, kind of like virtual real estate where you renovate and resell a site, flippa.com is the biggest site marketplace.