This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can I get her friendship back?
04-08-2014, 07:29 PM
how can I get her friendship back?
Words cannot describe how much I care about this girl. Having her in my life is the best thing ever. Whatever I do, wherever I am shes always on my mind and in my heart and I really do love her. I messed up. I told her how I felt over a facebook message and she didn't deserve that. I hate myself for it. Ever since then ive been in a depression for months. I can't believe I've messed up on something so very important to me. She blocked me on facebook and hasn't talked to me for months. And it hurts so much. I was going to tell her how I felt about her in person becauae she deserves that but a senior asked her out to prom and she said yes. My heart just shattered. It hurts seeing them together. But I've heard things about this guy and the way his relationships end and I can't let her face that alone. I want to get her friendship back. I want to try and make her see the benefits of our friendship than trying to focus on the past. Whats the best way to get her friendship back?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:38 PM

I am afraid, that there is not much that you can do. You have to give her space and respect her decision. After getting rejected, a lot of times being just a friend would be awkward. You just have to try and let go of her and move on with your life. I have been in the same exact situation and i know how you feel Smile

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:41 PM

Any other way you can contact her? through social media? or meeting up? don't give up until you told her EVERYTHING, or else you'll regret it