This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How long will he be mad at me?
10-01-2012, 12:23 AM
How long will he be mad at me?
So, not to long ago a taurus male told me he liked me, so now we are talking but lastnight we got into our first argument, i was telling him how im not sure what to get him for valentines day, and all he respond was "oh thats nice" so that was very rude to me so i was like "dont be rude to me" and i signed off, then on twitter he posted up some subliminal messages like "i think she is mad at me" and "i lost alot of respect for you" it was directed towards me specifically, but i sure it was, so i messeaged him saying "you seem upset" then he replied saying "i really dont want to talk right now" so i was really upset cause i felt it was my fault, but He is a taurus male, and ima gemini female, i know on the surface it wont work, but i really like him,and i want it to work, so how long will you think he will be angry with me? and what should i say or do? to get him to forgive me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 12:31 AM

It will depend on the maturity of the individuals. Once said and once done, that's all that can be done.

Ads

listen... love is a lot more genuine than what you think... he likes you? yes you like him? yes...so, wheres the goddamn problem with you...?!?! dont think and act according to your sign...think and act according to what you wanna do ... what your instinct tells u to do..and what your heart tells you to do...
i know it sounds dumb...but your story sounds dumber...believe me, youre probably very young...and i know at your age everything seems like the end of the world, so please try to think more wisely .... thanks for reading...
fra

this relationship can work. I've seen it before. It seems to take bending from the gemini though. You just have to be more mature and let it all blow over with that guy.

I am a Taurus and i usually do reply to things by "that's nice". it does not mean anything and he was not being rude. You took it the wrong way.
When a taurus says something like "oh that's nice" it usually means "that's sweet" or if he has nothing to say about it he simply says it is nice and it is not in a negative way.

i have a Gemini best friend and it works out between us just fine. it might work out between you 2.
Remember you can loose a Taurus at anytime. they are patient but when it is time to give up on something,there is nothing to change their mind since they are so stubborn.
He might still be upset towards you or just playing hard to get. they usually do that so you will appreciate them and not upset them and just say "oh he will come back". he wants you to understand that it takes a lot to bring him back and once he does,you should keep him.