This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I advertise on AdBrite or AdWords?
04-08-2014, 07:29 PM
Should I advertise on AdBrite or AdWords?
I own a small web design business. I am going to invest some money in advertising. I have two contenders but I can't choose between them. They are Google AdWords and AdBrite. What I want to know is which one is more effective, which is going to give me the most bang for my buck?

Please help me choose.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:37 PM

I know nothing of adbrite but do of google adwords as i have used them. although they can be helpful they also place your ad on false blank not in use sites (meaning the site name is there but there is no content that way google gets paid for using your site on any site to get your cash and you do NOT get any legit leads to your site for sales)and even with a cut off price, they go over they hit me up 2 times in 2 weeks for ad fees and had gone over my limit 1 and 1/2 times.

AdSense pays YOU but can also hinder you but getting folks to click on links and go to other sites instead of purchasing from yours.

Google is just not user friendly and they count on that to get your dough.

until you can figure it out myspace, twitter and facebook are free and good advertising spots.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:45 PM

I would use Google Adwords. Google is the big, brand name in search engine and online advertising.

I'm not all that familiar with AdBrite, but I'm assuming it's not a search engine. It's essential like the Adwords content network. In my opinion, don't use any content network to start out. Content networks have lower quality traffic (and more fraud). You want to advertising on the Google Search engine results, not some content network. When someone goes to Google, does a search, there is your ad. It's much more targeted and higher quality.

Now to clarify what I read on another answer. Adwords is where You Pay Google to put your ad on there search results or content network. Adsense is where Google Pays You to put there content network ads on your website. You don't need to invest in Adsense. I think the other answer is very confused.
04-08-2014, 07:50 PM

Try spottt.com its created by adbrite. It is free but of course isn't as big a network its an interesting and fun concept though.

With Adwords and Adbrite along with other ad sites like facebook, myspace, etc there is no secret for more bang for your buck. It's all based on keyword value and there is a science to it which can be quite complex.

Best tip get a monthly budget you want to spend, choose keywords you like and go for it. In business you win some loss some its always been that way just make sure its money you have to spend because it is a cost.