This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it important to get ranking for each page of a website?
04-08-2014, 07:29 PM
Is it important to get ranking for each page of a website?
When doing SEO, is it important to have all pages of your website rank well? Should I do backlinks for each page of my website?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:37 PM

I do not think so. each page no. But if it is so Back linking the pages can work. The aim of SEO is to get traffic, once your page is well placed on the search engine ranks, then all you pages will be viewed from your website once a person clicks your link fro the SE..
You can also use a different good keyword for each page

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:46 PM

It's generally advised to get backlinks to multiple pages, in part to have a more natural looking backlink profile, some create a separate dedicated page featuring a different keyword, ultimately the more content you have the better chances you have of getting long tail keyword matches.
These days it's best to have removable links so you can better respond to a dreaded "unnatural link patten" warning being seen more often lately, you can always change the url of an inner page as a last resort to "shed" all of it's backlinks, you can't as easily eliminate bad home page links.
04-08-2014, 07:47 PM

No. You do not need to get ranking for each page of your website. Follow on getting ranking for the most important pages on your website and this should be your products or services page.
04-08-2014, 07:51 PM

Yes it is important to get ranking but it is not important to get for each page.If you can get it then it is highly recommended to get rank for each page.Getting backlinks may also be the good way to get ranlking for each page.