This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get followers on twitter?
10-01-2012, 12:24 AM
How to get followers on twitter?
With my twitter channel i entertain as much as possible but i only have 5 followers -.-
Is there a way to get more because i would love more Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 12:32 AM

you can FOLLOW as much people as you want, but to get FOLLOWERS the people having THEIR accounts have to click FOLLOW on you. so you can only ask them to follow you if you know them personally, or in an e-amail, but you can't get followers just by clicking somewhere.

Ads

Since those 5 followers did not tell anyone else to follow you, you're not entertaining enough. You might put your twitter URL in your e-mail signature, but it will annoy some people anyway. Just make sure you don't spam all your friends and all forums you happen to post it with your URL.

By the way, Twitter is mostly attention-seeking, nothing else. Entertain your friends face-to-face, on parties or other gatherings.

There are a bunch of ways to get more followers. I personally like to just purchase them. It's real cheap these days but you have to be careful. You have to supply your login information to the supplier. I go to a rather reputable source myself.

The place I go to actually gave me 1000 followers in a matter of a few weeks. It was awesome!

http://twiends.com/me/Yeaa_isaidit <-------------------------------- fast, easy, FREE way to get hundreds of followers!

Follow @kellsieeeeeeeee and I'll follow back. Smile