This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why can't I go on asianfanfics.com?
04-08-2014, 07:33 PM
Why can't I go on asianfanfics.com?
I know aff has been having...idk...problems? So I waited for 2 days. And I tried clearing my cookies and all that....
BUT I CAN'T GO ON IT! Ottoke....*sniff* *sob*
I tried going on its partner sites and they work. But I just can't go on AFF! Is it just my own lappy's problem? Or is the chinese gov trying to block this as well? *whine*

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:35 PM

I cant either and Im Chinese.BTW,It has nothing to do with Chinese gov,the website does not belong to CHINA....Maybe you could through a Network Agent.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:41 PM

oh dear,, the first thing that I am afraid from reading your problems is I don't want anything with CHINA word related. because that my assumption maybe true. I can't access AFF since 3days ago maybe? and I lived in china. don't tell me AFF got banned... because I can't access twitter also so I can't ask jason (the creator of AFF). *SIGH.... we are dead now TT.TT

well quantin, youtube doesn't belong to china either but it got blocked also. so...
04-08-2014, 07:47 PM

My spouse and i highly recommend utilizing http://www.vpnpower.net in order to unblock internet sites. I have been with them since 5 years.