This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to activate profile on Monster.com?
04-08-2014, 07:33 PM
How to activate profile on Monster.com?
How can I activate my profile on Monster.com....!
I was registered with monster.com but due to some reasons i deactivated my profile somedays before.... and now i want to activate my profile again
can anyone tell me how to...?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:39 PM

You must simply sign up through a valid mail id and verify the account. Then simply post your all the details, feed all the information properly. There are sections to verify your account with a phone number, simply follow their instructions for phone verification. When both verifications done i.e email and phone they your account will be fully activated mode , for grabbing latest job details.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:42 PM

First, go to Monster.com. Register by filling registration form. Now, Check out your email to the activation web page link. You have two solutions, It's possibly you go here, or an individual enter this code offered. Then after that, you are now allowed to use or signing in your accounts.
04-08-2014, 07:44 PM

You must simply sign up via a mail id then verify your account. Then simply fill all the details, feed all the information properly. There are sections to verify your account with a phone number, simply follow their instructions for phone verification. When both verifications done, so that your account is activated on monster.