This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there anyway to keep my likes and comments private (Activity log) on Facebook?
04-08-2014, 07:34 PM
Is there anyway to keep my likes and comments private (Activity log) on Facebook?
I don't like it when my friends on Facebook look at what I like and comment on.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:36 PM

Go to settings and tick only me activity.

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:43 PM

it depends on the audience or privacy setting of the post (whether photo or status). when the privacy of post you comment is 'Public' it's visible even who aren't friends with you. Next time you like or comment, check for the symbol beside the post. If it's "Globe" it's visible all over the facebook, if it's "Three people" it means friends of friends and all the friends of owner of the post can view your comment or like. If it's "Two people" only friends of the post owner can view it and comment and like. Did you get it? If not look at this example -
if John is friends with David, but not with Mary, Peter (David is friends with Mary and Peter)

John made a status and his audience is set to "friends of friends", Mary and Peter can view that post and if you comment on it'll be visible to them even they aren't friends with John because they are friends of David. If his audience of the status is "friends only" Mary and Peter can view neither your comments nor his status. But John's friends can see your comments. Choose my answer as best one if it helps. And if you are asking about "Activity Log" beside your 'Update Info" Option, it can be viewed only by you.
04-08-2014, 07:51 PM

yes