This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Someone I don't want keeps "popping up" in facebook chat.?
04-08-2014, 07:34 PM
Someone I don't want keeps "popping up" in facebook chat.?
Recently my girlfriend broke up with me and she deleted me on Facebook. But now when I click on the little "chat box" to see who is online, her name is shown for like 5-10 seconds (sometimes never goes away) then disappears. As you can probably understand, this is quite upsetting to me. Is there a way I can stop this from happening without remaking my account? Her and I are not in any groups or associated in anyway with each other on Facebook so I don't know why this is happening. Blocking didn't even fix this.

Any answers or ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:36 PM

contact facebook directly they will help

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:45 PM

This is neither your ends fault or your ex's this is a FaceBook bug I have had it before, it hangs around for a few weeks then you dont see it again. She can't see you in her chat if you are having this bug btw so you'll have to wait.

Hope I could help.
04-08-2014, 07:49 PM

you could completely delete her contact from the list. if she is mentally retarded or psycho and has a fuss, you can explain why. an explanation probably isn't necessary if she is an ex-gf.
04-08-2014, 07:53 PM

You can block her.
04-08-2014, 07:55 PM

block her