This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How come my boyfriends mom still likes his exes?
04-08-2014, 07:36 PM
How come my boyfriends mom still likes his exes?
I have been with my boyfriend for a year and a half and ever since I met his mom, I have had this feeling that she doesn't like me. My bf keeps telling me that she does and not to worry about her not liking me... "If she didn't like you.. then she would tell me."
Well through out my whole relationship with my bf, his mom talks and likes my bf's ex-girlfriends photos or status updates on Facebook, but never mine. I know this sounds childish but I am the best thing that has ever happened to her son and I get treated like the bad guy. I am 25 if you needed to know. Am I just paranoid that the mom of my bf talks to the 2 exes that cheated on her son and not me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 07:45 PM

The OLD COW! Is threatened by you doll!!! Sounds to me that they both ARE Losers !!! You have much more to offer and she is threatened by this!!! Your 25 not 95? Leave those two losers ! & the cheating whores to themselfs! I have daughters believe you me doll!! He has to know his mom is playing you?!! I don't care what anybody says ?!! Leave the mommas boy and find yourself a REAL MAN!!!

Ads

04-08-2014, 07:46 PM

Is your partner cheating on you? Put an end to your misery immediately by uncovering the truth about what's been going on behind your back! They have found several methods that you can use to know what's happening behind your back. Kindly visit this goo.gl/7L8xg2
04-08-2014, 07:53 PM

Limit your contact with his moma and see how he handles that. If its not okay with him, u may want to limit your time with him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04-08-2014, 07:59 PM

My suggestion is that you ignore her actions and just continue to be nice and polite... By talking to your boyfriend about this, you are just giving her want she wants. Eventually, this will cause a strain in your relationship with him.
I know it will be hard, but, if you really want to get the better of her, pretend you don't notice what she is doing...
04-08-2014, 08:07 PM

Sounds like he is still using kid gloves here to keep peace. He is most likely aware that she does not like you, but does not wish to cause a ton of drama by confirming it. Went through this for years with my husband, and I knew his mom hated/resented me. Finally sat him down and told him Listen boy-o, I could give a ratts a** less how she feels so long as we are solid. It really doesn't matter to me either way, and I know from prior experience the ONLY reason she likes your ex is because she is an ex. He finally fessed up that he was aware, and that he just did not want to be the cause of the two of us fighting, because he loves us both. He also came clean that the reason they didnt speak for a couple weeks was because he had defended me when I did not go with him for Thanksgiving, and had opted to go to my mother's instead. (This was confirmed by his brother, who also can't stand me, more in a complaint form, as in, *you are the reason him and mom are no longer close*) Now, I would not advice you to be as blunt as I was, but you may want to let him know, that no matter how she feels, it will change nothing between you. I can get by with my bluntness because of how long we were best friends first, so he knows my personality well.